Simple and convenient maintenance of PV systems.
Free analysis, diagnosis and configuration software.
ANALYSIS, CONFIGURATION, SERVICING
- Quick overview of system status
- The system status of all Fronius components can be viewed at a glance
- Clear visualisation for easy pinpointing of defects
- Easy to set the most important inverter functions
- All settings and any servicing and maintenance work can be carried out on site as well as remotely
- Transparent listing of status codes
THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Saves time and money. The system status of all Fronius components can be viewed at a glance, and the fact that numerous settings and servicing work can be carried out remotely saves you time and money.
- Convenient. All system data can be easily displayed on your PC. Simply download free of charge from the Fronius website and you will have access to the Fronius components straight away.
- Efficient. Component faults can be identified and rectified more quickly. The result: shorter downtimes and higher yields.
۱٫ FRONIUS SOLAR.SERVICE DIRECTLY AT THE INVERTER LOCATION
When Fronius Solar.Service is used on site, the Fronius inverter is connected to the software via the Fronius Datamanager or Fronius Datamanager Box. If a Fronius Datalogger easy/pro or Fronius Datalogger Web is available in existing systems, then it can be used for the Fronius Solar.Service. In the Fronius Solar Net Ring, every inverter must be equipped with a Com Card function (integrated or with a Fronius Com Card).
۲٫ FRONIUS SOLAR.SERVICE VIA REMOTE MAINTENANCE
If the PV system is connected to the internet, then remote maintenance is available. For this purpose, Fronius Solar.Service calls up the system data via the Fronius Datamanager or Fronius Datamanager Box, enabling decentralised analysis, adjustment and servicing. The Fronius Datamanager or Fronius Datamanager Box can be retrofitted at any time, the prerequisite for which is a Com Card function (integrated or with a Fronius Com Card). If a Fronius Datalogger Web is available in existing systems, then it can be used for the Fronius Solar.Service via remote maintenance.